Thursday, August 15, 2013

8 Aug 13 - FSGA/HAAF Future

Question: Where do you see FSGA/HAAF during your tenure?

Answer: My focus during my tenure will be to take care of our people and continue to provide World Class Customer Service to our force.  It will be a tough go in FY14, more so than FY15, but we are posturing ourselves for a better future.  Sequestration, a CR in FY14 will all affect our installation - my promise is to keep you informed and guide us through this period.  I am working on my Command Philosophy and an Annual Training Plan document - both will be released and briefed at the SOTG in October - we will know where we stand for the rest of FY14 at that point and I will have plotted a way ahead for us.  The bottom line is that we are going to have to tighten our  belts more and focus on taking care of each other and our customers.  We have been here before and we will tough this one out as well.  Thank you for what you do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment