Friday, June 5, 2015

3 Jun 15 - Processing Awards

Question:  Processing Awards:  An award was processed for a chaplain back in March and in May it came back with corrections and requesting changes be made to the write up and that it was too lengthy.  It is not fair that we should have to re-write the award based on what the Installation Chaplain initially wrote. 

Answer:  GCSM:  I believe that there is more involved with this particular situation.  When I see late awards at Staff Call it upsets me.  When I spoke to the company about this problem, you probably received some of their frustration.  So some of that was my fault. 

GC: You could ask CPAC to conduct training for your HR folks.  You could also create a flowchart to show your folks the awards process between military vs civilian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment