Friday, June 5, 2015

3 Jun 15 - Processing Civilian Awards

Question:  Other staff members are processing awards and leaving me out of the loop.  I have been doing this for 13 years and don’t understand why people are bypassing me and going straight to the Garrison HQs?  This is causing friction between us and I don’t like it.

Answer:  GCSM:  I will ask this?  How often do you get together with your folks to train?  With all of that knowledge that you have, it would be great if you could share it with others in your directorate so that information sharing is communicated more freely and to expand the knowledge of others.

GC: We will inform the Company and Battalion of the proper protocols regarding processing military vs civilian awards. 

1 comment:

  1. Other staff members are processing awards and leaving me out of the loop. I have been doing this for 13 years and don’t understand why people are bypassing me and going straight to the Garrisom. contadores publicos

    ReplyDelete